Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Linkin' Up


I love linky parties!  I love being able to take a break from talking about teaching and share otherwise trivial details about myself.   So I'm linking up with Flying into First Grade today and letting my readers reader, get to know me.  And Mom...if you are reading this you better follow my blog...hehe.


This week's theme is sharing things you like or like to do using your intials. My initials are AMD.  So...


A is for Ancestory.  I'm a total nerd when it comes to this.  I've spent hours and hours on Ancestory.com and am planning to make a big scrapbook one day for my nieces.  One of my grandfather's hobbies was researching our family tree and he co-authored a historical genealogy book for our county so I've got a great start! 




M is for Moscato.  I can't get enough lately.  Okay - that sounds wayyyy worse than it really is.  But I seriously love the stuff.  Sam's Club has this fantastic Moscato that comes in regular and sparkling.  One of my favorite sounds is the sound of a bottle being uncorked.  



I just keep digging my hole deeper...  In all honesty I rarely drink more than a glass, but I find it so relaxing to sit on the back porch and sip on some good wine while listening to sounds of the night out here in the country. 


D is for Duck Dynasty.  I'm seriously not one to laugh at most TV shows but this show has me snorting from laughing so hard.  I absolutely love Si.  These guys could easily be from my neighborhood so that makes the show even more amusing.  I totally dig the beards too.  I've been begging my hubby to grow his again, but so far he refuses.  So, I guess I'll have to settle for those furry cuties on DD! 



So there's a little about me.  Leave a link to your blog so I can find out a little more about you. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I know one thing Im buying next time I go to Sams. lol
    Latoya
    Flying into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ancestry as well! My uncle has traced our family back to a ship in the 1600! He has given me copies of everything he finds because know one else is interested in it :(

    Welcome to blogging...in know time you will have lots of readers :)

    Your newest follower,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine is healthy for you right? Anyways...Moscato IS the best wine there is. I love me a glass too!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby and I've just started watching Duck Dynasty. That show cracks me up. I tried to resist getting hooked but it's too late. In fact I'm watching it right now.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Klass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda!
    I have to watch this show! Two of my firsties wrote an opinion piece about Duck Dynasty. That was the first time I heard about the show. My neighbor even named one of her Easter Ducks, Si!
    I just added you to my NC blog roll! Now, I can stay connected!
    :)
    Tamera

    ReplyDelete