Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Five for Friday and freebie!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching  for their Five For Friday linky party!  I'm trying to get some followers and promise to upload some more freebies soon so please be sure to follow the blog to catch the goodies coming up!




1. I wish....

While working on our poetry unit, we made a cute bulletin board display using "I wish" poems.  I got this idea from Pinterest but the link back to the site was bad so I'm not sure where it originally came from.  If it was your idea or you know whose it was please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!   I created my own sheet to go with it since I couldn't get the original   You can grab mine here.

This one is one of my favorites...


"I wish I had a magical horse.  I wish I had a magical unicorn.  I wish my mom could find her I Phone. I wish I was a princess.  I wish I could see my grandma everyday."    Awww!


2.  My students did some crazy cute animal projects this week.  I plan to write a blog post about it later but I had to share this one because it is super creative.  This kiddo chose a hamster and he made a pet carrier complete with a clay hamster and pretend shavings. 


3.  This weekend was my niece's birthday.  I took her out for  a spa day and she loved it.  She is such a prissy little thing.  She also had a pageant this weekend and won best overall for her division.  I couldn't have been prouder.  

4.  I had a family of wild turkeys move in the woods behind my house.  It's been really cool to see them strutting around but super annoying to hear them gobble in the woods and drive the dogs crazy.  Here's a pic of one of the turkeys hanging out in the woods. 
                                        

5.  Struggling to come up with a 5th one so I'll share a pic from my niece's birthday party.  As part of her party I did a photo booth shoot for her and her friends.  We created a backdrop out of streamers and a zebra and cheetah print banner.  The pictures turned out soooo cute that I'm planning to do something similar with my class soon.



Again, if you like my freebie please follow my blog!   I'm working on some blog posts that'll include some more fantastic freebies to be posted very soon! :) 




1 comment:

  1. I love the "I Wish..." writing activity and the hamster in the cage with the shavings is so precious!

    I bet that turkey gobbling in the woods can get annoying although I think it is pretty neat to actually see a wild turkey.

    Be sure and add a follow button(The one with all of the profile pictures). Here is how you can do that:
    1. Go to design at the top of your blog.
    2. Choose layout.
    3. Click on add a gadget.
    4. Click on more gadgets.
    5. The follow button is the last one on that page...#25.

    I'll hop over again so I can follow you. =)

    I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete