Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Currently

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th grade to take place in her currently for March.  I've admired these for many months and am stoked that I finally get to participate since I finally started my blog!

Listening:   My husband is across from me cutting lumber in his sleep.  He would seriously kill me if he knew I was putting that out there on the internet but chances are slim that he'll actually read my teacher blog...hehe. 

Loving:  I've loved Pinterest since I first discovered it but I'm only now getting around to actually putting all my projects in motion.  My current project is a headboard for our bed and I cannot wait until it's finished!

Thinking:  It is highly unlikely that we will get a snow day tomorrow, but hey, a girl can dream right?  

Wanting:  I'm practically salivating thinking of how good a Snickers bar would be, and the more I think about it the worse it gets.  I might seriously have to go to the store after finishing this blog post!

Needing:  My poor teacher bag has had it.  Like 2 months ago.  The straps are holding on by mere threads.  Funny how I can invest all this money in pocketbooks and camera bags but when it comes to buying a nice teacher bag I never get around to it.  Oh, and I also NEED to get my butt in gear and finish my poetry unit!  It is super close to being done!

Like:  For some reason I've been obsessed with finger food lately.  I have Pinterest to thank for that and Sam's club with their heavenly deli-spirals. 

Love:  Easy way out because my brain is shutting down for the night and I couldn't think of any other a words.  But seriously, I LOVE animals.  I could collect strays like it's going out of style.  And I love pretty much all animals.  Except maybe possums.

Hate: I know, I know...everyone hates anchovies.  However, I not only hate anchovies but ALL fish.  I hate the texture and smell it has.   I've never really been a big meat-eater anyways. 

Off to do a 2 hour delay dance since I know a snow day is not gonna happen!  Maybe, just maybe, I can sleep in tomorrow!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am stopping by from the Currently linky! I love your blog design it's so precious! I hope you got your snow day. :)

    ReplyDelete