Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I'm working on and how I work :)

Yay for 2-hour delays!

I had some extra time to work on my unit and I got this little preview image put together.  I hope to have it finished by the weekend and posted along with a freebie!  Here's a sneak peak!



This is the very first thing I'm putting on TPT and I'm excited and nervous to share my work.  I think its amazing to have a place to share my hard work with others and possibly earn a little cash for my effort.  Lord knows I need that!

On another note...  Every time I tell anyone I have a combination class they immediately want to know how in the world that works.  I'll admit...When the year began, I wasn't sure it all it WOULD work.  But over halfway through the school year we've developed a routine and somehow, it all flows.

So I've attached a copy of my schedule.  The worst thing about having a combination was the summer before the combination. I spent hours researching how to structure a combination and was surprised at how little information there was out there.  Even worse, there was extremely limited information on how to run a K/1 combo.  In starting this blog, I hope to be able to be a resource for others.

So without further adieu, HERE copy of my schedule.  In a later post I'll elaborate a little more on exactly how this works!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment