Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Five for Friday


So I'm a day late and a dollar short on this but I just saw this in my feed and couldn't resist!  My first ever linky party!  I'm joining the fun at Doodle Bugs Teaching and participating in the Five for Friday.   I am still in the process of designing my blog so forgive the mess, but stay tuned to see what comes of it.  I've got a serious HTML headache right now!

#1 So random thing number 1?  I've been working on this blog alllll week.  I worked for hours designing my header and trying to come up with a "crazy" combination.  Cat, dog, mouse....get it...?  Hehe!


#2  I got to spend the weekend with family and got some adorable shots of my precious niece who loves to pose for the camera.  Here's one of the shots...lots of attitude for a 3 year old! :)


#3  We had a snow day on Friday!  Woohoo!  Here are my crazy cuties enjoying the snow while it lasted.  Lucky was clearly enjoying the mud too as you can see from her nose. 


#4 This was a Pinterest project week!  Our main project was adding tiles to our cheap, gawdy, flat edge mirrors.  This is a horrible pic, but you get the idea. 


#5  I finally set down and took some pictures of me, which is a big deal because usually I'm behind the camera.  My 2nd job as a photographer means I'm constantly snapping shots of others, and it is very rare that I get in front of the lens.  This week however, I forced myself to sit down and with the help of my wireless remote and a tripod snapped a few shots.   


That's it for this week!  Hopefully this is the first of my Five for Fridays!  I'm working hard on my first TPT product, a poetry unit, and hope to be able to share it sometime this week!  




4 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the Five For Friday linky. I can't believe you are doing all of the blog design on your own. You are so talented. Good luck with it and with your TpT product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos look great! I know what you mean about always being behind the camera...I must have 492 million pics of my hubs and Son-shine, but very, very few of ME!! I just got a new DSLR over the summer, but I'm not very good at it yet. I really want to learn more about photography and editing!!

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you blog through the linky! Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer! Still working on some of it. My husband thinks I'm crazy!

    Amy - Thanks! I've taken lots of classes at a local arts school and some online from www.creativelive.com (which are free)

    Liz - Thank you!

    Sorry for not replying sooner. Just figured out how to check notifications on my phone! Checking out all your blogs now!

    ReplyDelete