Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello world!

Hi!  Since this is my first post, I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself and tell you a little about me.  I have been teaching for 7 years and I've run the gammet,  teaching every grade except third and fourth.  This year I'm calling a K/1 combo home.  It's been crazy to say the least, but with the help of my fabulous assistant  I've found a way to make it work.  I've been creating my own units and activities for some time and have recently developed an addiction to Teachers Pay Teachers and teacher blogs.  I decided to jump on board and put my stuff out there and see if anyone else might be interested in it.  My store is still a work in progress and I hope to have lots of stuff uploaded by spring break!

More about me: 
   ~ I've been happily married to my best friend for almost seven years. 
   ~  I'm a mom to four adorable fur babies who I'm crazy about.  If you hear me refer to "my girls,"  I'm actually talking about my dogs...hehe. 
   ~ I'm also a part time photographer. 
   ~ I'm obsessed with Pinterest. I currently have about a hundred Pinterest projects going on at once. 
   ~ My kryptonite is chocolate and peanut butter.
   ~  I'm a country bumpkin, born and raised.  I live wayyyy out in the "sticks" and love it!
   ~ I'm pretty much a nerd.  I've got 3 degrees, still take college photography classes and read photography
      text books for fun. 
   ~ My first degree is in writing, and I aspire to one day write a book, even if it is just kiddy lit!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment